Happy New Year! We are talking about live streaming on our PODCAST today.
A few things that have happened since last November when I last posted here:
- Facebook created a way to sell tickets to live events on their platforms. Integrates pretty well.
- Facebook created a way to link the live video to an event you can create. Great way to post an event for your show, invite people and if they click going, they will be notified when you are live.
- TikTok has really become more and more popular! If you have 1,000 followers on there, you can go live. We are trying to figure out the best way to go live on our Cliff & Susan TikTok. Follow us: @cliffandsusan
- Twitch still seems to be going well for those who jumped in and dedicated time to growing their community and tribe there.
- We just recently moved out to a more rural area of Central Arkansas. Our wifi and cell phone service is sketchy. We are going to attempt to go live very soon from here. Fingers crossed we can do this from home. Otherwise, we will be headed to the Willy D's club Prost Lounge where we've been hosting our monthly Yadaloo artists showcases. Check out that set up - CLICK HERE.